Beretta is bringing back the classic .380 with exceptional comfort & style. The Beretta 80X Cheetah pistol re-imagines the legendary platform, with a new sleek design and enhanced features. Ergonomically redesigned for modern day carry, the 80X Cheetah includes a smaller Vertec style grip profile, the X-treme S Double/Single trigger, a skeletonized hammer, a 13+1 round capacity, and comes optics-ready out of the box.
Beretta knows the importance of training when concealed carrying and has made a carry gun that is actually comfortable to carry and enjoyable to shoot. With an easier-to-rack slide, lightened recoil from tuning of the slide weight, spring rates, and chambered in .380, the 80X Cheetah is designed with an enhanced fit and style for elevated speed and control.
- Adjustable X-treme S Trigger With Skeletonized Hammer
- A light, crisp, and consistent single action/double action pull. The over travel is adjustable to shorten the reset to 1mm.
- Optic-Ready Slide with Interchangeable Sights
- Comes optics-ready allowing for the ability to add an optic to improve accuracy and target acquisition speed.
- Vertec Grip with Frame Mounted Safety and Picatinny Rail
- Allows for a more compact profile for carrying concealed. The added feature of a Picatinny rail gives the option for weapon mounted lights and other Picatinny mounted accessories.
- 13-Round Standard Magazine
- 13-round capacity, compact size, and optimized ergonomics for concealed carry.
- DLC Coated Performance Parts
- A skeletonized hammer with DLC-coated internals for quick and smooth function.