Leupold VX-6HD riflescopes are the next generation of the VX line. These scopes offer a variety of features that make them deserving of the legendary Leupold name.
Leupold VX-6HD Features
- 1/4 MOA or .1 Mil exposed, repeatable and dependable turret.
- 6:1 zoom ratio with crystal clear image quality across the entire magnification range.
- CDS custom dial system matched to your specific ballistic information, that can be changed out easily for different loads. (One free CDS included with purchase)
- CDS-ZL2 Zero Lock adjustment with revolution indicator.
- Electronic Reticle Level.
- Extended battery life.
- Extreme Fast-Focus Eyepiece.
- FireDot push button Illumination in select models.
- Generous Eyebox.
- Guard-Ion, rain shedding coating.
- MST (Motion Sensor Technology)that will turn the reticle to stand-by mode after 5 minutes of inactivity on scopes with FireDot reticles.
- Reversible throw lever that clamps the power selector to provide leverage for fast magnification changes.
- Twilight Max Light Management System for optimal color rendition and light transmition.
- Twin bias spring erector system.
With all of these features coming together, you receive a scope that will perform under any situation. The Leupold VX-6HD is a scope that is guaranteed to last a life time, will look great on your rifle and work every time you pick it up.