Ruger American Rifle Generation II Ranch Cobalt Cerakote Bolt Action Rifle – 300 AAC Blackout – 16.1in –
- Splatter finished stock provides excellent grip without being too sharp or abrasive.
- Soft rubber recoil pad features a large radius on the heel for easy shouldering and improved geometry that progressively collapses to reduce felt recoil.
- Removing the installed spacer allows for length of pull to be adjusted from 13.75in to 12in.
- Installed low comb improves sight alignment when using magnified optics but can be removed when utilizing low-mounted sights.
- Professionally applied Cerakote coating on barrel, muzzle brake, receiver and bolt handle results in a durable, easy-to-maintain finish.
- Medium contour barrel features deep spiral flutes that reduce weight at the muzzle end of the barrel to improve balance without sacrificing stiffness or accuracy.
- Compact, threaded barrel with factory-installed radial port muzzle brake is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Intuitive three-position tang safety locks the bolt, preventing inadvertent bolt opening while allowing the rifle to be loaded with the safety engaged.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user-adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds.
- Patented Power Bedding integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- The one-piece bolt is CNC machined from stainless steel for smooth operation and the familiar three-lug design with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16in-24 thread pattern for easy replacement.
- Factory-installed, one-piece Picatinny scope base.