Ruger American Rimfire .22 WMR Rifle
Caliber- .22 Magnum
Capacity- 9 Round Magazine
Barrel Length- 18″
Twist Rate- 1:14″ RH
Thread Pattern- 1/2″-28
Length of Pull- 13.75″
Overall Length- 37″
Overall Weight- 5.3 lbs
Out of stock
Out Of Stock
- Includes interchangeable standard length of pull, high comb stock module ideal for use with optics. By simply removing the rear sling swivel stud, stock module can be changed in seconds. Compact stock modules are available at ShopRuger.com.
- Includes the detachable, flush-mounted JMX-1, 9-round rotary magazine and accepts the BX-15® Magnum magazine.
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Easy-to-use, extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the flush-mounted magazine.
- Patented Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between three and five pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Threaded barrel with factory-installed thread protector is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Factory-installed one-piece aluminum scope rail.
- A 60° bolt throw provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.