RUGER LCP II 380ACP
Caliber- .380 Auto
Barrel Length- 2.75″
Twist- 1:16″ RH
Overall Length- 5.17″
Overall Height- 3.71″
Overall Width- 0.75″
Overall Weight- 10.6oz
Out of stock
Out Of Stock
- Compact and lightweight, the LCP® II is designed to fit a variety of holsters.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
- Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and improved grip.
- Utilizes Ruger’s safe, reliable and proven Secure Action™ fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger. The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Safety features include an integrated trigger safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Easy-to-rack slide designed to hold open after last round ejection.
- Black Oxide, alloy steel barrel.
- Also includes: one magazine.
- Note: 6-round LCP® magazines are compatible with the LCP® II, but will not activate the last round hold-open feature of the LCP® II. 7-round LCP® magazines are NOT compatible with the LCP® II.