- Monolithic frame is made from 400-series stainless steel.
- Patented friction-reducing cam is a next generation design in fire control systems that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
- Patented polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly and helps reduce recoil.
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder, featuring a PVD finish for excellent durability, is extensively fluted, reducing weight.
- Hogue® Tamer Monogrip® reduces preceived recoil.
- Grip peg allows for a variety of grip styles to be installed.
- Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with white bar.
- Ships with three full moon clips that both act as speed loaders and aid in the ejection of spent cartridges.
- External hammer for single-action use.