***All silencers require a federal Tax stamp and special paperwork. Please know your laws before purchasing.***
The MKIV-SD is constructed as an integral suppressor on the Ruger MK-IV .22LR pistol. Utilizing a 7 inch long by 1 inch diameter suppressor tube, the appearance is that of a target bull barrel. It is constructed of 4130 steel tube. The baffle system are aluminum for increased efficiency. No packing materials are used in these units.
– The MSX suppressor line by Maxim Defense is specifically designed to minimize the increase in cyclic rate and gas blowback of a suppressed weapon system. Primary design features include the significant reduction of sound signature, decreasing flash signature, reduction of recoil, increase in accuracy.
– Choosing the finest modern .22LR pistol in the world, the integrated MkIV-SD suppressor is the quietest purpose-built suppressor in category with the easiest maintainability.
- State-of-the-art MonoKore design.
- Simple 3-piece design.
- Military grade materials.
- Adds 5.4” to the muzzle.
- Integrated into the modern Ruger MkIV pistol
- Has secondary retention mechanism on suppressor tube
- MonoKore has integrated carbon cutters for cleaning the suppressor tube