Ruger SR1911 Full-Size Handgun
Caliber- .45 Auto
Model Type- Full-Size
Barrel Length- 5″
Twist Rate- 1:16″ RH
Slide Finish- Low-Glare Stainless
Overall Length- 8.67″
Overall Height- 5.45″
Overall Width- 1.34″
Overall Weight- 39oz
Out of stock
Out Of Stock
- Classic, original 1911 fire control.
- Precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fit and smooth slide travel.
- Positive barrel lock-up allows for superior accuracy out of the box.
- Traditional design with replaceable grip panels and checkered backstrap.
- Lightweight, aluminum, skeletonized trigger provides a very crisp, no creep, light trigger pull with a quick, positive reset.
- Skeletonized hammer and titanium firing pin for faster lock time.
- Oversized beavertail grip safety provides positive function and reliability.
- Extended thumb safety and slide stop lever for improved, positive manipulation.
- Integral plunger tube for slide stop and thumb safety is not staked and will never come loose.
- Oversized ejection port and extended magazine release enhance performance.
- Inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Features a flat mainspring housing and rear slide serrations for a positive grip.
- Accepts most standard, aftermarket 1911 parts and accessories.
- Also includes: One 8-round stainless steel magazine and one 7-round stainless steel magazine; bushing wrench.