SIG SAUER is pleased to announce the expansion of the M400 TREAD series of rifles with the introduction of the M400 TREAD PREDATOR, designed specifically for predator hunting and inclusive of feature changes to suit the needs of hunters. The M400 TREAD PREDATOR is an aluminum frame rifle, with a Cerakote Elite Jungle finish to minimize visibility in woods or brush environments, a precision style stock that is adjustable for comb height and length of pull while maintaining a lightweight design, a 16” stainless steel barrel with thread protector to eliminate snag points, a lightened free-float M-LOK™ 15” PREDATOR handguard, a hardened polished trigger, ambidextrous controls, and is chambered in 5.56 NATO.
– M-LOK handguard with lightening cuts to reduce weight
– 3 chamber compensator;
– Ambidextrous charging handle made of aircraft grade aluminum and a dual roll pin design;
– M-LOK front sight adapter with co-witness height made of lightweight aluminum;
– Multiple configurations of M-LOK grip kits made of high strength polymer;
– Factory upgraded flat blade, single stage trigger.