This limited-edition handgun is designed to be fast and flat shooting. Features like the attached compensator, Performance Center trigger, aggressive grip texture, and 180 grip angle allow the shooter to enhance their accuracy and elevate their performance.
- Threaded Barrel with Compensator Attached – With strategic ports, the new compensator designed by Faxon in partnership with Smith & Wesson, gives you noticeably less felt recoil, as well as muzzle flip meaning faster follow-up shots and good target acquisition.
- Aggressive Slide Design – Lightening cuts in the slide to decrease weight and improve reliability while being compensated.
- Optimized for Accessories and Performance – Included on the Spec Series is our C.O.R.E. system for mounting red dots, and suppressor height sights that are great for co-witnessing or keeping a sight picture with the use of a suppressor.
What’s in the Box
- M&P 9 Metal M2.0 First Edition Performance Center Spec Series Pistol
- (2) 17-Round Magazine
- (2) 23-Round Magazines
- 4 Interchangeable Pallswell Grip Inserts
- Karambit Style Knife with 2.25″ Blade
- M&P Spec Series Challenge Coin
- Custom Insert Hardcase