We all grew up hearing the phrase, “Faster than a speeding bullet…,” but not when it is fired from Smith & Wesson’s new Model 460XVR, with the highest muzzle velocity of any production revolver on earth. The Model 460XVR is so revolutionary that it required an entirely new designation…XVR, X-treme Velocity Revolver.
Starting with their Extra Large Frame, the Smith & Wesson engineers worked to deliver maximum velocity – over 2,300 feet per second – to reach the target faster than ever before. The 460XVR™ has interchangeable compensators to accommodate every load. Only Smith & Wesson could deliver this much power, and this much velocity in a precision, production revolver.
• Removable, interchangeable compensator
• The highest velocity revolver in the world – 2330 FPS/200 grain!
• The most powerful .45 caliber revolver in the world – 2400 lbs/ft!
• If you zero its sights at 200 yards you will bag your buck with a center hold 0-250 yards with no hold over! Just center it and fire. The 460XVR will do the rest.
• Incredibly low perceived recoil for all loads
• Includes two muzzle brakes. One for use with Jacketed Bullets and one for use with Lead Bullets.